Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

Free Wattpad Promotion!


Hey Guys! This week I have been promoting Storyaddict from Wattpad!

Go here for their Wattpad user page!

And to see their story, go here!






Name/Wattpad username/Pen name: Storyaddict

Country of Origin: Philippines


Genre and why you like writing in this genre: Teen Fiction, because we mostly can see readers from the age of being a teenager so teen fiction stories bring out  our emotions.. we 
can probably learn something out of it



Reaction of friends and family who have read your works: well, they said it was good but some has errors on it :)


Anything planned for the future with your writing: I really wanted to make a story that has me, potentially writing... I plan to be an author someday but I think I'll start off with writing stories from then and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment