Translate

Monday 1 July 2013

IndianWriter Free Wattpad Promotion!

For week 2 I am promoting IndianWriter from Wattpad!

Indianwriter is my next client for Free Promotion from Wattpad!

Wattpad is a great place to read and write any kind of books in any genre! It boasts over 10 million users from around the world where a few have landed multi-book contracts with one of the top ten publishers in the world AND one writer has even had their book rights bought by the film industry! Anything can happen! So, what are you waiting for? Sign-up free today and see where your imagination takes you!


Indianwriter has been on the site for a year and has written a variety of stories as well as poetry!

Click here for their profile page

Click here for their story that I'm promoting, Endless Love

So, what is the book about?
Summary-

Shira has expressed all her feelings and thoughts into those letters which are for Neman. Shira loved Neman a lot. Neman too loved her. They were best friends from an early age. But as they grew up they realized their love for each other. They planned their future, to get married and have a family. But the truth Shira has hidden will shatter their lives and all their hopes will be lost. How will Neman react to the secret? What will happen to their relationship?
This story will be in forms of letters and sometimes as in some characters point of view. Hope you all like it. :)







Let's sneak a peak about IndianWriter! :) 

Name/Wattpad username/Pen name: IndianWriter
Country of Origin: India
Place of inspiration: My family and friends
Current finished work(s): Endless love, The Tribute
Genre and why you like writing in this genre: Romance, Poetry and Non fiction. I like to write them because I can relate to the emotions very well and they are close to me. They create interests in me.
Reaction of friends and family who have read your works: My family and friends always encourage me. They are proud of me. My teachers also have appreciated me many times. Some teachers have also asked me to write for them.

Anything planned for the future with your writing: I have published some of my works in the school magazine, but I want to publish my books on an international level. I plan to write till my last breath.

And there you have it! A wonderful inspired writer all the way from India! 

Good luck with your future writing!

Next week I'll be promoting 
Midnightaria and until then, have a great inspiring week!

No comments:

Post a Comment